Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter of Our Discontent - CNBC.com

While watching CNBC this a.m., Squaw on the Street's Mark Haines, talking to NBC's John Harwood, says the Republicans and George Bush are responsible for "driving the economy over the cliff".

Watch the video here:
Winter of Our Discontent - CNBC.com

Now read my email response:

"Would someone there please remind Mark Haines and John Harwood the DEMOCRATS regained control of BOTH the House and the Senate in 2006. Therefore, if my math is correct, the Democrats have been in control of Congress and this economy for FOUR years. Granted, a lot of Republicans are complicit in the crap that has emanated from Congress since 2006 (earmarks, etc), but the toss off line “the Republicans have driven the economy off the cliff” just doesn’t cut it with me or a lot of others folks I suspect. How about criticism for Harry Reid, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank? In my opinion, they have more culpability for the financial mess than GWB."

If you feel the same as I do, let them know at CNBC. Here is the email link for Squawk on the Street: 'squawkonthestreet@cnbc.com'

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean that everything wrong in this country is not because of Bush? How can that be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You can evade reality, but you cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." - Ayn Rand

    I won't pick on the Dems, as I believe there are as many upset Dems as there are upset Repubs with the current state of affairs. I will relentlessly hammer the treasonous FarLefties, as their policies are a direct assault on our liberty. People are finally realizing LeftWingIdeology for the cancer that it is and I can only hope and pray that Conservatism gets a hold. Otherwise, we, and our children, are screwed!

    ReplyDelete