Friday, March 26, 2010

Baron: “I Feel Like I Am Walking the Plank”

From The Hoosierpundit:


Poor Baron.

Now he says that they made him do it.

Those mean Washington liberals made him vote against his constituents.

They're making him walk the plank.

Business Week:

Said Representative Baron Hill, an Indiana Democrat, “I feel like I am walking the plank.”

“In the short term, it’s going to cost me,” Hill said. “It remains to be seen whether or not people will see the benefits that are in the bill 10 years out.”


That's an interesting contrast with Baron's bold and defiant arrogance just hours before voting for ObamaCare, when the same man who thundered to a crowd of angry constituents that "you're not going to tell me how to run my Congressional office" told a Louisville TV reporter that he was more than willing to walk this very plank of his own accord.

"Then so be it," Baron said when confronted with the possibility of defeat in November for defying the wishes of his constituents.

And now, after the vote, he wants us to believe that it's not his fault?

Not hardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment