Tuesday, January 26, 2010

They are trying to buy us off!

After you read this article in today's New York Times, go back and read "A Must Read" that I posted yesterday. Then ask yourselves if this is not the same tactic as the "Louisiana Purchase" or the "Cornhusker Kickback". This is the only way that progressives know how to operate. They think that by giving folks something that those folks will be beholden to them and keep them in power. Well I don't want things given to me I just want to KEEP more of what is mine already! I want LESS government not MORE! These types of programs only perpetuate the bureauacracy and their CONTROL!

This is part of their "recalibration" after last week's embarrassment, but it is only more of the same out of the same old playbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment