Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baron Hill protest Friday April 30 in North Vernon

From Maerk Holwager of the We the People Jennings County Group:

A message to all members of We the People of Jennings County


Baron Hill will be in North Vernon at the Whitefront Cafe around 12:30pm on Friday April 30, 2010. We have protested him everywhere else in the district, now lets do it in our town. I will be at the City Building Parking lot at 11:30am. We will make our way to the Whitefront by 12:00pm. The City Building is where the North Vernon City Police is located. My cell is 812 498 5847 call for directions or more info.

Mark Holwager

Be there if you can to support the Patriots of Jennings County-SP

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mark, I read your article about the Baron Hill protest and just wanted to say, great job.I had to laugh as I read your article very quickly I found it funny when it came to the part: " The City Building is where the North Vernon City Police is located. My cell is". Only I probably saw the pun in this but again nice article.I'm just glad you are not in jail!

    ReplyDelete